The next generation of braking is hereRead more
Brake Service, Repair and Testing in Ballina
Regarding brakes, it is never a good idea to ignore them until brake repairs are needed.
Routine inspection as part of our 65 point vehicle report, which is undertaken with all full car services conducted by Pacific Garage, are important in checking the vehicle's brakes are up to the task. Our qualified mechanics can advise you when they detect that servicing or repairs of a car's braking system is indicated to prevent it progressing to a more significant problem.
Brake services available at Pacific Garage include:
- Replacement Of Brake Pads
- Flush And Replacement Of Brake Fluid
- Brake Disc/Rotor And Drum Resurfacing or Machining
- Brake Disc And Drum Replaced
- Replacing Brake Calipers
- Replace The Brake Lines And Hoses
- Replacement Of Complete Brake Systems
Get more information about Brake Services from your Repco Authorised Dealer Here.
If you have any symptoms that your brakes could possibly require a service you can book online to get the brakes examined through our Ballina car service centre today.
BOOK NOW CONTACT US
Brake warning signs to look out for:
- Sticky Brake Pedal
- Brakes Very Noisy
- Swerving Whenever Brakes Are Used
- Vibration When Brakes applied
- Brake Light Illuminated
- Brake Pedal Appears Spongy
- Impaired Stopping Ability
- Hard Brake pedal
To see more information regarding these warning signs and the potential causes visit 5 Warning Signs your Brakes need servicing
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 8:00AM to 4:30PM